Monday, March 24, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Ray - Week 11

Without access currently to a gym, RedFaery got herself an exercise ball. She did some of the workouts on the included DVD and was sore for a few days. It was worth it, because she dropped another 5 lbs. I may have to check this thing out.

She also picked up a simple scale at Lowe's. Sadly I've taken to weighing myself twice a day. I've noticed an interesting pattern as a result - I weigh less when I first get up in the morning. I've been told that a good night's sleep will burn calories too, so it must be true. This morning was the same as the last - 216 lbs. At the end of the day it goes up to 219 lbs. For the sake of keeping track (and because it looks better), I'll use the morning numbers!

Summary:
Starting Weight: 237 lbs.
Weeks 1-10 Loss: 19 lbs.
Week 11 Loss: 2 lbs.
Current Weight: 216 lbs.

No comments: