Friday, August 1, 2008

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La Da

In this blog, I'm going to pick up random questions I found online, designed specifically for blogs. No reason.

Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes. When I was a Boy Scout, I actually was certified in firearms. I preferred .22 calibur weapons due to them having less kick. I'd occaisionally go with my dad to the firing range. However, I've not picked one up since then. Probably due to too many John Lennon songs.

Are you good with directions?

Sometimes. I have intermittent internal radar. Problem is I don't know when it's on the blink, so I'll stubbornly get us lost while insisting I'm right.

What's in your pockets?
My cellphone, too many keys, and an empty wallet.

What's your nickname?
"ActingUpAgain" is my most common moniker. I grew up being called "Sugar Ray" a lot - to the point that I really don't care for it. And there's one set of theatre friends that still call me "Peter Quince" (or just "Quincy") due to their first meeting me while performing "Midsummer Night's Dream" together.

What is heaven?

Heaven is a place where you have enough time and energy to do what you want. Currency doesn't exist in any form.

Choose one line from a song that sums up your life thus far.
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - the Beatles (of course)

Monopoly: yay! or no way?
Yay, at first. Once someone gets ahold of both Park Place and Boardwalk, it's just a matter of time. And it's NEVER me.

Do you like the thrill of a chase?

Absolutely not. I'm the most impatient person you'll ever meet, although I'm very good at hiding it. I want the conclusion and the payoff, and I want it NOW!

What won't you share?
My dinner or my wife. Pretty much everything else I'll give up without thinking, and I have the credit card bills to prove it.

No comments: