Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Ray - Week 32

Coming back from vacation, I've noticed the same thing always tends to happen to me. Specifically what goes on in the bathroom. I'll spare you the details - let's just say I don't get rid of much while my body is adjusting to the change of pace. Eventually it smoothes out after 3 days or so.

Never did get to the gym - renew that commitment. And ate extremely good, rich, and undoubtedly unhealthy food at a wedding this last weekend (more in the next blog), so that didn't help either. Probably would have dropped more if I focused on it.

Summary:
Starting Weight: 237 lbs.
Weeks 1-31 Loss: 19 lbs.
Week 32 Loss: 2 lbs.
Current Weight: 216 lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have the same problems usually during a vacation due to change in routine. I finally learned to take fiber pills before, during, and after vacation to keep things running smoothly (no pun intended...ewww!!!)