Monday, April 14, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Ray - Week 14

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.

If you read an earlier blog entry, you read that I dropped to an all-time low of 214 lbs. (well, not ALL time - I was lighter when I was 18). I actually bottomed out at 213 lbs on Sunday morning. If the story stopped there, I'd be a happy guy.

Appearantly I enjoyed Sunday a little too well. Japanese hibatchi (spicy scallops) and half a roll of sushi, then Chinese bourbon chicken was all I had to eat, I swear! Maybe it's because I only ate two meals instead of 3-4 little ones. Maybe it was the oils in the food. And maybe it's because I was a bit constipated this morning when I weighed - I don't know.

But this morning, I'd jumped back up to 220 lbs. WTF?

Anyway, I was hoping to blog a bunch of happy news to continue the trend. I even considered going with the Sunday morning results in this blog - but then I'd be lying to myself. So we're calling this one at 220 lbs.

Karma better swing back my way this week, damnit!


Summary:
Starting Weight: 237 lbs.
Weeks 1-13 Loss: 20 lbs.
Week 14 GAIN: 4 lbs.
Current Weight: 220 lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was probably all water weight. Some salty foods will give you water retention. Drink more water and flush it out of your system.