Monday, May 19, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Ray - Week 19

Probably the biggest news of the week is that RedFaery and I finally got a new gym membership. About 5 miles from my work is a new Fitness 19 workout center. This is good, because we can go together some mornings to work out, then she can drop me off at work and head home/out on chores, then pick me up at the end of the day. Until she gets a new job lined up anyway - otherwise we can go after work during the week. The hours are very accomodating to our needs.

It's not a huge gym like Gold's, but it has everything you need (except shower facilities sadly). And with their grand opening special, I paid about $150 up front, and we only pay $12 each monthly! That's cheaper than my City of Heroes membership! The other awesome thing is that we're not locked into a contract - it's a pay-as-you-go deal. If we ever want to quit, we just give them 30 days notice to stop the auto-withdrawl.

Otherwise quite an unremarkable week in my weightloss - I went up, I came back down, and ultimately no change. The one thing I've been lacking for a while now is steady exercise, so maybe I can start with the forward movement again soon!

Summary:
Starting Weight: 237 lbs.
Weeks 1-18 Loss: 23 lbs.
Week 19 Loss: 0 lbs.
Current Weight: 214 lbs.

No comments: