Monday, May 5, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Ray - Week 17

I noticed last week that I only seem to gain on the weekends. I tried to take that into consideration - I concentrated on eating smarter, plus added a couple of simple workouts and stayed active.

The result - I still gained, just not as much.

It was under control as of Sunday morning, as usual. I'm beginning to worry that my occaisional Japanese hibatchi is a contributing factor. More likely the culprit is not getting much sleep Sunday night - I always have a problem with that. Sadly, I don't think that's going to change much.

However, as long as at the end of it all I've still dropped, even slightly like this week, I'm not going to worry too much.

Summary:
Starting Weight: 237 lbs.
Weeks 1-16 Loss: 20 lbs.
Week 16 Loss: 1 lb.
Current Weight: 216 lbs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The culprit is Frostys.

:)

See? I've been paying attention!

Anonymous said...

Don't know why he's gained every weekend. *I* haven't. I'm actually down about a pound or so average a week lately.

Anonymous said...

Thyroid, my dear...thyroid.

:)