Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Ray - Week 7

This week was the final rehearsals for the show, which meant I was running quickly from work to rehearsal, and little time to think about what to eat. So I decided to do the same thing every evening - a ham and swiss ciabatta submarino and a garden salad at Fazoli's. It was tasty, filling, fast and not something I would be able to eat in the car (I've come to really dislike eating out that doesn't involve sitting and relaxing).

I ate that same meal Monday thru Thursday. Friday I bought pizza for everyone at work (they busted their ass and deserved it), and I had two slices of ham and pineapple. I was happy that I didn't go back for more. I actually got out early enough that I could take RedFaery out to eat afterward to Steak & Shake. I got one of my normal meals there - pepperjack melt with a side of apple slices and grapes.

We went to the gym Saturday, and my pre-workout weigh-in showed that I hadn't lost anything. I got a little pissed, so I worked out harder than I normally do (took the eliptical up to 20 mph for a short sprint even). After showering, I weighed myself once more and found that I lost another pound. Take that, flab!

Summary:
Starting Weight: 237 lbs.
Weeks 1-6 Loss: 15 lbs.
Week 7 Loss: 1 lb.
Current Weight: 221 lbs.

No comments: